Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lost Bliss

I have found it and now I don't know where it went. 
But, somehow, being skeptical about my current state is, I guess, preventing me from completely losing my mind.
Yes, I am not sure if this is what 'loneliness' really is like. How would I know? All Miriam Webster can tell me is that 'it is a state of being lonely' and 'lonely' means 'causing sad feelings that come from being apart from other people' or in simple terms -- alone. 

Physically, I am not alone. I believe. Because I am not an independent citizen, yet. I live with my entire family. I have my friends with me once in a while. Therefore, I am not alone in this world. 

But, there is this deeper sense of feeling alone. There is always this one person in our own personal lives wherein that person's presence can make you feel safe and alive, and he is the only person in this world that can make you feel that you are not alone. And that the state of being lonely depends upon the presence or absence of that one person. 

So, maybe I am really alone. I'm one heck of lonely person. Not being sentimental or emotional in here. Just sayin'. 

No comments: