Thursday, January 5, 2012

Before Ever After

Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto

"It's the futility of the exercise that makes it quite remarkable, the human struggle to build something permanent on something inherently... Impermanent" - Samantha Sotto

Hail! Hail to Filipino author Samantha Sotto for writing such wonderful story! 


Oh yes, that's how beautiful this book is-- I can't even think of any genius-sounding word for this blog entry to be just a little bit smarter. Hahahahaha!


But seriously, Samantha Sotto has one heck of an imagination! I envy her creativity and efforts in writing this wonderful love story. YES, it is a love story..again. I know, I know.. there are so many books of love written these days, they seem to always have the same plot. But this one is different. Everything is in here. Fiction, history, tragedy, humor, romance, and may I just say that it sort of crept me during the first few chapters. No kidding. I started reading this during those ungodly hours and so I had the reason to feel scared and all. 


Anyway, it's so good, I can tell I sound like crap to you now and I apologize, I just finished reading this about 20 minutes ago. (read this only for about 2 days) and the aftermath of my amazement over this book will probably linger for quite sometime so bare with me. :D


So, here I am encouraging you-- virtually pushing you-- to go and get yourself a copy of this book ASAP! (I am not affiliated with the author or the publisher or even the characters--WTF?!) 

1 comment:

stylishminded said...

I would love to read the book