Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Handful of Wishes and Only Hoping for One.

I wish I could be the person he confides with.
I wish I could be the person he trusts.
I wish I could be the person he shares his life with.
I wish I could be the person he could turn to anytime.
I wish I could be the person he runs to for his dilemmas.
I wish I could be the person who can satisfy him.
I wish I could be the person that can give him happiness.
I wish I could be the person he can find confidence with.
I wish I could be the person he thinks of every now and then.
I wish I could be the person he considers very important to his life.
I wish I could be the lady he admires.
I wish I could be the girl he sings to every time.
I wish I could be the woman he desires to be his companion for the rest of his life.
I wish I could be his valentine I wish I could be the person he holds dear inside his heart...

And above all,
I hope that none of these happens with just a wish.. 


I don't want to be reminded of this day as something so special or something. But with all those around me, I guess I have to deal with the effect that 2012's Valentine's Day has on me.

No comments: