Thursday, January 19, 2012

Written Inside My Head

I had lost a lot of things,
I had lost a lot of my being.
There are worse things than this,
I'm quite aware of that;
But if you had to give up,
isn't it that you are giving away your heart?
 
Have I told you who I am?
Or rather, have I told who I was?;
Cos the 'am' haven't been so clear,
Not even sure about it being there.
I wasn't sure where the line started
Or even when we both reached the end.
That is something I don't understand,
would you tell me what it is?
I have cried a little less, I have pained a little more.
My tears pushes you away,
I guess I have to deal with this in silence on my own.;
It doesn't matter anyway,
cos either way you're not going to stay.
It is not love that I seek,
for love isn't begged.;
It is the respect that I hope,
and the acknowledgement that I wait. 
I am at lost of words,
I guess I'm making that mistake again.;
You weren't aware of my love before,
Never really had the confidence to tell.
 
Now that I am lost,
This I think I don't need for you to know.;
You may have been the help that I need all along,
But since I chose to walk away,
I guess I have to find happiness (again) on my own. 


*I just typed what appears inside my head. this is so unexpected. there are so many crap inside my head.

No comments: